Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hm. Introductory post?




Well, hello everyone. I am Alex, though, I am known more as DJ Waybig. I mix, make music, produce, film, and just dig Electronic music over all.

I hope you guys enjoy the musics I post. I had a hard time choosing the songs I would post for my intro post. Well, I'll give this a shot.

First song I'd like to post has caught on to me for a while. Al-p from MSTRKRFT remixed the A-Team theme. I'm a HUGE fan of MSTRKRFT and always loved the A-Team theme song. These 2 clashing would be epic.

A-Team Theme (Al-P from MSTRKRFT Remix)


Next song I'd like to include in this post is Alive by Kamei. I downloaded this ep the day it came out. It's great. Though out of all the songs of the ep, this has to my fav. Everything about this track is fantastic: the sample, the chops, the beats, etc.

Kamei - Alive


Last song of my post, Moonchild's Girl. Great song. I really enjoy this track overall. The sample is great.

Moonchild - Girl


I guess that's it for my intro post. I will be posting more soon! But that's all for now. I hope you guys enjoyed my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment