Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What Can I Say? I Am Dark DJ.



An Intro I Guess?

Well, I'm Thomas, but many of you probably know me as "Dark", which I much prefer to my real name!

I compose music, dabble in mixing and listen to ALOT of 90's house, as well as some trance and techno. Sometims even rock and pop. I do other things too, but that's another story...

I'm not 100% sure of what exactly I should write about for the intro, or indeed what I will write about in my next posts on this fabulous looking blog. I am looking forward to being part of this team, and I hope to interest and surprise people with my likes and dislikes of the music world as I see it.

I might as well link everyone to some music? I'll add something of my own for this post. This track is actually named in honour of "Juniper" aka Jenny from the blog!

Juniper Rocks HARDER by Dark DJ

Oh, and I promise not to post too much of my own material. If you are interested, I post my own music projects on my personal Blog.

Cheers,

Dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment